FW: proposition absolutely confidential.


 
> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:40:33 +0000
> Subject: proposition absolutely confidential.
> From: fredricinfo@yahoo.com
>
>
>
>
> --
> Good Day,
>
> I am Mr.Fredric Eric, the Chief Auditor UK FINANCE CORPORATION. In the
> course of my auditing,I discovered a floating fund in an account which was
> opened in 1990 belonging to one of our Late Foreign Customer that is
> (Deceased). Every effort made to track any member of his family or next of
> king has since failed; hence I got in contact with you to stand as his
> next of king since you bear the same last name with him. He died leaving
> no Heir or a WILL.My intention is to transfer this sum of US$8.3 Million
> Dollars (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars)in the
> aforementioned account to a safe account overseas. I am therefore
> proposing that you quietly partner with me and provide an account that
> will serve the purpose of Receiving this funds. For your Assistance in
> this venture You and I will Share the Funds 50/50 Each. After going
> through the deceased personal records and files, I discovered that No one
> has operated this account since 1999 He died without any Heir.
>
> Please Reply me so that I can send you detailed information on the
> modalities of my proposition.
> I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential.
>
> Best Regards,
> Fredric Eric,
> UK Finance Corporation.
>
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic