FW: Business Proposal Only for India Residency


 
> Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 18:44:06 +0000
> From: pharmaindustry766@gmail.com
> Subject: Business Proposal Only for India Residency
>
>
> Hi,
> I am Dr. Steven Baroon, a Postgraduate Research student in UK. If you are in India, permit me to share with you this viable business opportunity. The profit will be healthy depending upon your capabilities as a mediator.
>
> There's an urgent need in our department for a rare herbal root i recently discovered are available in Indian market. The local price in India is $20/Gram, our department is willing to buy at the rate of $40/Gram. But due to my interest, i don't wish to reveal the real seller's contact to anyone over here.
>
> I suppose to be the one to come and buy this product in India but I am hospitalized due to a severe health problem. Hence, someone else is coming to pay instantly and receive this product in India. I am soliciting your help as a middleman to invest in buying this product and supply to our representative when he arrive in India. The profit would be shared between us.
>
> For further detail, kindly reply me as soon as possible via my private Email: dr.steven_baroon@hotmail.co.uk
>
> Regards
> Dr. Steven Baroon
> United Kingdom
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic