FW: I advise that you contact Mr. Henry Jackson


 
> From: larisa@rosformat.ru
> Subject: I advise that you contact Mr. Henry Jackson
> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 01:51:37 -0500
>
> Seasons greeting to your and your family!!!
>
> I am Mr. Henry Jackson, I am representative for the regular Mail Service to get your ATM CARD inheritance funds.
>
> I have been contacting you on different occasion and you will still not return my email.
>
> I want you to know that you bank draft and ATM CARD are still valid all I need your mailing address and information to deliver it to your home address.. etc added like Fax Number and Telephone.
>
> Here is the information for Western Union Money Transfer to send the money needed.
>
> I told you before and I need you to send the require amount.
>
> SENDER'S NAME................
> SENDER'S ADDRESS..................
> RECEIVERS NAME: TOSIN JACOB.
> RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA.
> TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR?
> TEXT ANSWER: BLUE.
> AMOUNT SENT: $85
> MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN) ---- --- ----
>
> I wait to hear from you asap.
>
> Regards to you and the family.
> Mr. Henry Jackson
> +2347084893187
>
> N/B: D-anger free,E-ndless love,C-ountless joy,E-ternal life,M-ercies,B-eauty of life & E-vergreen R-iches Shall be your portion this season & always. Marry Xmas and Happy New Year In advance.
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic