FW: From Tagro Samba,the son of late Mrs Sarah Tagro


 

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:14:44 -0200
From: sambatagro14@zipmail.com.br
Subject: From Tagro Samba,the son of late Mrs Sarah Tagro
To:

From Tagro Samba,the son of late Mrs Sarah Tagro

 Dearest,

My Name is Tagro Samba,the son of late Mrs Sarah Tagro.I am sorry to disturb you with this mail but it was the instruction my late mom gave me in her bed side at the hospital before her death that I should contact you to assist me receive my inheritance in your country and put me into a good school and invest part of the inheritance in your care while I am in school.

 She said that she has contacted you few weeks ego on the same purpose before her last operation which she did not make it after the operation.We just finish the burial and now I have no other person here again,I want you to get back to me as soon as you received this mail so that you can contact the bank directly since my late mother has told them about you before her dead last week,to know what you needed to do and when they can make the transfer to yo u for me to come over immediately to meet you and sta rt a new live.

I will be waiting to hear from you today to know the next step to take.
 
God Bless You and Your Family
Tagro Samba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic