FW: Good Day Beloved


 
> From: nabihyusuf@gmail.com
> Subject: Good Day Beloved
> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 01:50:59 +0100
>
> Good Day Beloved.
>
> Compliment of the season to you.
>
> Here writes Mr. Nabih Yusuf, suffering from cancerous ailment,I write
> this email to you
> on my sick bed facing death. I am married to am English woman who is
> dead some years ago.Our life together as man and wife lasted for three
> decades without child until death took her away from me.my Doctor told
> me yesterday that i have limited days to live due to the cancerous
> problems and i have decided to use my fund in the bank for charity.I
> would like you to help me distribute the fund to the needy,orphans,
> destitute, the down-trodden society. Reply to my lawyer whose name is
> Barr Fred Daniel ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
> to carry out this task by responding to :
> freddanielassociates@gmail.com
> Remain blessed
> Mr. Nabih Yusuf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic