FW: It's urgent i need your response!!!


 
> To: nickgrogan@hotmail.com
> Subject: It's urgent i need your response!!!
> From: saleh_rajha@mail.com
> Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:02:46 +0200
>
> Sir/Madam,
>
> I know this message will come to you as a surprise but I would appreciate if you would take a studied look at it and be sympathetic to come to my aid to the best interest of both of us. The war in my country today and other Arab countries has made me change my mind to leave. If I can wake up not to see my father anymore for what he know nothing about, it could also happen to me.
>
> My names are Saleh.Daoud Rajha the first son of former Deference Minister of Syria. I am from Syria but presently in Ghana now since after my father's death. 42 years of age. Married and blessed with two children.
> My Late father before his death was former Deference Minister of Syria, but are not alive today to tell his stories how they were cut with A SUICIDE bomb attack carried out by a bodyguard, which killed the President Assad's brother-in-law, Assef Shawkat, and Gen Dawoud Rajha, the defense minister were victims of a blast during a high level security meeting.
>
> The Interior minister was also injured. My later father Gen Daoud Rajha was among the most feared figures in Assad's inner circl. Government forces and opposition forces fight has resulted to crises that have rendered people homeless and most children orphans like me, so many killed also.
>
> my late father had premonition of what will happen in future in Syria due to looming political crises that began since which propelled to war, before the war stated , my late father decided to move his life saved fund to West Africa country Ghana to save Guard his family's life treasure.
>
> The saved fund according to bank statement that i found in a safe is $120 million dollars (one hundred and twenty million dollars) as if he knew that the war can state up again in serial.
>
> As the heir apparent of my late father, I am seeking for a foreigner, an honest and committed person that has the wherewithal to assist me move this fund inherited from my late Father out of Syria where I can nationalize with my family and invest the fund appropriately.
> I have been in contact with the financial institution where the fund is lodged and they have been co-operative. I will stop so far while expecting telephone discussion with you.
>
> Please, provide me with your direct phone number.
>
> saleh_rajha@yahoo.com
>
> Kind regards,
> Saleh.Rajha
>
>
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic