FW: Invitation: Hello


 

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 00:26:27 -0800
From: idrislulu724@yahoo.com.ph
To: nickgrogan@hotmail.com
Subject: Invitation: Hello

Hello

When:
Thursday, January 17, 2013
8:30a - 9:30a (GMT+00:00)
From:
idrislulu724@yahoo.com.ph
Message:
Dear Brother,
I am sorry for contacting you in this manner and i know how surprise you may be in receiving my message, My name is Mrs. Lulu Idris Mohamed a native of Mali but i am writing you now from another country were i and my son Yaya ran for safety because of the war in our country,My late husband Idris Mohamed was in the government and also a precious stones dealer before he was killed by the rebels, i contact you as my brother to help me and my son claim and invest the huge money we inherited from my late husband in your country as we are not safe here anymore. if you can help me please write me back so that we can discuss more in details. i am sorry and please excuse me for my bad English, write me back with my private e mail address....(luluidrismohamed@gmail.com)
Thank you
Is me
Mrs.Lulu Idris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic