FW: I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU


 
> From: test@test.com
> Subject: I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU
> Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:38:52 +0530
>
> Good Day,
>
> Sorry for intruding your mailbox.
>
> I am contacting you regarding our company urgent need for (Gito Cyto
> Liquid) a raw material i found in India recently.
>
> It is the major liquid material our company has been using for the
> production of animal injections and vaccines and also for research since
> 2005. Our company is currently buying this product at the rate of $42,000
> USD per 1 gallon from a supplier in USA and Brazil.
>
> Recently, I found out that this same material is sold in India at the rate
> USD $28,000 per 1 gallon and i do not wish to let anyone in our company
> know about this because of my interest in the business. I intend to
> present you as a supplier in your country India(You will be a Middleman
> between our company and the local vendor in India) so that my company will
> not know the main-source of the material. This is just a kind of buying
> and selling.
>
> If you are willing to co-operate with me, I will send you my director's
> contact detail then you will send him an offer and as soon as he indicate
> interest to buy, you will let him know the stock is ready and your are
> willing to supply at a reduced price per gallon. I will also forward you
> the contact detail of the company where you will get the material in
> India. The company selling price in India is USD $28,000 per gallon and
> then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me, after
> deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business
> relationship between you and our company.
>
> Awaiting your reply. With best wishes
>
> DR.ANTHONY HILL
> Email:dranthonyaill1@hotmail.com
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic