FW: I caught interest in your profile and I decided to contact you


 

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:40:28 +0800
From: banikant@yahoo.in
Subject: I caught interest in your profile and I decided to contact you
To:

   

I know that the internet has been grossly abused,  but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal.

I caught interest in your profile and I decided to contact you and I will appreciate if you give my mail the due attention and consideration it deserves. 

I have funds worth several Millions of USD in a bank in Europe and others. I want the fund to be moved from its actual location in Europe to your nomitted bank account. Due to the present situation that I fine myself into I cannot travel to Europe to make this arrangements. 

In this regard I want to direct you to the bank as my foreign business associate to make claims of the fund to be transferred to your designated bank account for a lucrative investment in your country. A good percentage awaits you .

I will give you the full details of the funds amount when I read from you. There is no risk and the source of the money is genuine backed by legal documents of deposit. 

I wait for your reply. 
banikant@yahoo.in
Best Regards,
Hon.Bani Kanté
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=consult@hrodc.com&Subj=Site Mail 
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic