FW: My urgent need for a foreign partner is the reason why i contacted you


 
> From: bethanyrazo@comcast.net
> Subject: My urgent need for a foreign partner is the reason why i contacted you
> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 00:18:37 +0100
>
> Dear Friend,
>
>
> My urgent need for a foreign partner is the reason why i contacted you for this transaction I know that this message might meet you in utmost
> surprise.
>
>
> However,I am very sure of your capability to champion this business opportunity with your position in your country.
>
>
> I am a banker by profession here in London, United Kingdom ,And currently holding the post of Auditor general in our bank. i have the
> opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($50 Million Dollars) Fifty Million United States Dollars Only of one of our clients who died
> along with his entire family by the Tsunami earthquake that stroke in Indonesia on 26 December 2004.
>
>
> Hence,i contacted you because, you have the same last name as the deceased and he was from your country and for the fact that i know
> that you can handle this deal, I am inviting you for this business deal where this money will be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40%
> if you agree to my business proposal.
>
>
> Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return email immediately you receive this letter.
>
>
> Please indicate your willingness by getting back to me for more clarification.
>
>
> I assure you that you will have access to the account online and also transfer the fund through international online bank transfer with your
> computer to any bank account of your choice.
>
>
> You will be given the user name and password of the bank account to enable you view the money online through your computer so, you will
> not be required to travel to any other country rather, you will stay there in your country and complete this transaction.
>
>
> Kindly get back to me with your details as stated below.
>
>
> Full name
> Mobile Phone Number
> Country.
>
>
> Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
>
> Yours faithfully
> Allan Wood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY...,,,

FW: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

FW: Fedex Express Delivery Company, Benin-Republic